Online COVID – 19 Rapid Antigen Test Supervision
24 Hour Health Care Supervisor Service
Phone Assistance 7am - 10pm 7 days a week. $49.99/test- Mon - Fri 6am - 6pm
Discounts offered to groups of 2 or more testing from one location.
Supervision Via Video Call - No clinic visit required.
WORLDWIDE PRE-TRAVEL SUPERVISED TESTING SERVICE APPROPRIATE FOR TRAVELERS ENTERING:
- ANY COUNTRY REQUIRING PRE TRAVEL SUPERVISED RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING
ALSO APPROPRIATE FOR:
- Certification of a positive result for Covid-19.
- Employer mandated supervised testing.
How It Works
The Process is Simple
Click “Order Now” and provide your symptoms and relevant health history. Enter your shipping and billing details for your collection kit.
- Order Click
“Order Now” and provide your symptoms and relevant health history. Enter your shipping and billing details for your collection kit.
The kit will be sent to your address via expedited shipping. Open the kit and look for the instruction card. Read it carefully.
- Register Test
Once you receive your kit, register in the link above.
- Take Test via Tele-Health
After registration you will be directed to our telehealth providers who guide you through your test taking.
- Get Results
You will receive your electronic QR Code and full Result Report within minutes.
THE SUPERVISION PROCESS
- Things you will need for your call:
- Approved rapid antigen test kit
- Strong internet connection
- A device with a camera, microphone and speaker
- Passport - for international travel, or Driver’s Licence - for domestic use
- An AHPRA registered health professional will join you via a Zoom link at the time of your appointment. They will begin by verifying your identity. They will then watch you open your rapid antigen test kit, guide you through taking the test, and will maintain constant observation of the testing panel as the fluid is added and for the duration of the waiting period.
- At the end of the waiting period the supervisor will record your result on the certificate which will be sent to you. They will stay on the call with you until you confirm receipt of the certificate. Once you have verified the details are correct they will end the call.
- This process for a one to two person test usually takes approximately 20 - 30 minutes from start to finish. For larger groups the appointment will run a little longer.
*Rapid Antigen Test must be an approved test by the medical device regulator in the country in which the test is being administered (ie, where you are physically conducting the test).
- Australia – TGA
- USA - FDA
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Please ensure you have checked the entry requirements for the country you are travelling to, and any travel requirements your airline has for your departure. Entry requirements are constantly changing and nothing contained on this is intended as travel advice.
- Select the amount of people being tested. We offer a discount for multiple tests being done in a single supervision. This can only be applied if all of the participants are in the one location and are on one Zoom feed. Our supervisors can not conduct a supervision with multiple locations dialling in.
- Select your time zone you will be in when taking the test. This will ensure all correspondence relating to your appointment will be accurate.
- Select the date you wish to take your test. Available time slots will then be displayed for you to choose from.
- Please ensure your selected time falls within your destination entry requirement timeframes.
- Fill in the personal details requested.
- Proceed to the payment section. Payment is required at the time of booking.
- On completion, you will be sent a confirmation email containing the Zoom link to attend your appointment.